Drain cleaning services are needed when there is an issue with sewage/water going down the sewer line. Here are some examples:
- Stoppage/blockage of sewer line
- Overflow into tub/shower
- Slow draining sinks and toilets
- Water has collected around the toilet
- Bad smell from a drain
CNJ Services offer several different residential drain cleaning services and emergency drain cleaning:
- Rooting/snaking the drain
- High-pressure jetting
- Bio-enzyme treatment
Reliable Drain Cleaning Company Advice
Many of our customers are unaware that they are sending debris which should be filtered out down their drains. As a result, they are in need of drain cleaning services frequently.
We advise customers to avoid the problem by taking a few easy steps:
- Install hair traps in showers, tubs, and bathroom sinks
- Do not dispose of grease, fat, and oils in any drain
- Do not flush hair, nail clippings, feminine products, and trash down the toilet
- Avoid using the garbage disposal for bones, pasta, and stringy peels
- Avoid overstuffing the garbage disposal
- Never use over-the-counter drain cleaners – they damage the sewer line
- Child-proof your toilets
- Call us to for a bio-enzyme drain cleaning
CNJ Services provides emergency drain cleaning services and repairs 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What are Typical Drain Cleaning Costs?
Clearing an easy-to-reach drain, such as in a bathtub or sink, starts at about $100 and can go up to about $225. A toilet clog can run from $110 to as much as $275. A laundry drain cleanout will start at about $150. A free camera inspection is included with any one of these services.